Friday, September 14, 2012

Photo Friday

Welcome to the first Photo Friday! I have decided to hop on the "picture-a-day" bandwagon. So, every Friday I will be posting my week in pictures! Check in to see the crazies' cuteness and creativity as well as the mundane and beautiful things we are up to!

 
Wednesday: Micah and I were early birds, so we decided to take a sunrise walk to the corner Starbucks.  We had so much fun on our coffee date.  Micah said it was a great "girls night out", haha!


Thursday: I sent Micah and Olin to pick up their room while I cleaned up after lunch.  There was much whining.  Then silence.  I, of course, went to see what kind of trouble they were making and found this instead.

 
Thursday: Tony went on a youth ministers retreat Wednesday evening and Thursday afternoon this happened.  Also, I think I won, don't you?

Also Thursday: Tony followed through on (most) of what "he" said he would do.  Isn't that sweet?  He was very upset that I did not keep my promise of making him a sandwich- the roasted chicken, mashed potatoes and homemade gravy I made instead were only a slight consolation.
Friday: Micah's turkey.  She did it all by herself and is so proud! 

As you can see, I did not make this decision until Wednesday.  Sorry for the lack of a full weeks worth of awesomeness.  I'm sure next weeks will more than make up for it! Any other ideas for a regular feature? Let me know!



No comments:

Post a Comment